AIMS & SCOPE
The peer-reviewed scientific journal "Informatics and Control Problems"
is registered in the manner prescribed by the law of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The Journal is published twice a year as Issues 3 and 6 in the Series of Physical-Technical and Mathematical Sciences of "Transactions of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences."
The Journal publishes research and analytical and review papers on informatics, information technology and its application. The Journal is aimed at researchers, graduate students, programmers, engineers and students interested in the results of fundamental and applied research in the field of high information technologies based on the latest developments in informatics and computer technology.The Journal accepts papers in the following fields:
- control theory and system analysis;
- mathematical modeling and identification;
- analysis and synthesis of signals and images;
- information measurement systems;
- information processing and control systems;
- artificial intelligence in control systems;
- automation of technological processes and production.
CURRENT VOLUME 41 ISSUES 1 (MAY 2021)